Lethal Company has only been out for about a month, yet the online co-op horror is taking the world by storm. It has become the highest-rated game on Steam, reaching over 5.7 million dollars in sales on Nov. 15 and climbing from there.
There are several games like Lethal Company, but there's nothing exactly like it. If you're planning to join the Lethal Company community, you'll want to know if your computer can handle it first.
Lethal Company Minimum System Requirements
Developers usually list minimum and recommended system requirements on the official Steam page. It seems the minimum specs are the recommended requirements for Lethal Company.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz ; Shader Model 5
- Graphics: NVIDIA GForce GTX 1050
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
How to Download Lethal Company on PC
You can download Lethal Company for $9.99 on your computer by following these instructions:
- Go to the Lethal Company Steam page.
- Click “Add to Cart.”
- Choose “Purchase for myself.”
- Follow the payment instructions and process it.
- Go to your Library.
- Select “Lethal Company.” This should take players to the game’s Steam page.
- Click “Play” to launch the game.
Is Lethal Company Steam Deck Verified?
Lethal Company is available on the Steam Deck, though it's not verified for the device. The multiplayer horror game is playable meaning:
- Some functions aren’t accessible when using the default controller configuration, the touchscreen, the virtual keyboard, or the community configuration.
- The game may show non-Steam-Deck controller icons.
- You may have to manually invoke the on-screen keyboard when entering text.
Besides that, the interface text will still be legible, and the graphics should be fine on the device.
Did you know Lethal Company updates will arrive soon? Read all about it in this article! It's playable
This article was originally published on dbltap as Lethal Company Minimum System Requirements.